- Kelly still owns her high school’s freshman 800m record — and she can not believe racing for two minutes used to be her thing.
- She’s lived in over a dozen different cities and six different states.
- One summer, she worked as an au pair in Morocco; she was very bad at it.
- She once took the Foreign Service Officer exam and she briefly considered working for the CIA.
- Kelly is impressively good at rapping Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”.
May 13 – Ironman Santa Rosa 70.3
Still finalizing the rest of the season…coming soon.
Super Sunday 5k; 5th overall (18:51)
Credit Union SacTown 10 Miler (1:05)
Galveston 70.3; 2nd AG, 4th Overall
Wildflower Triathlon; 1st Amateur Overall
Pacific Grove; 1st Amateur Overall
Vineman 70.3; 3rd AG
Ironman Whistler 70.3; 2nd Overall
San Francisco Triathlon at Alcatraz; 3rd Overall
Ironman World Championships; Top 10 AG
Other Race Highlights
Ironman Wisconsin 2015: 2nd woman overall, 10:21:57
USAT Collegiate Club Nationals 2015: 17th woman overall, 2:16:37
Kaiser Half-Marathon 2013: 1:27:58, PR
Escape from Alcatraz 2011: 12th professional woman
Pacific Grove 2008: 1st amateur woman, AG course record; 2:19:22
Race Schedule and Results
February 7 -Super Sunday 5k; 5th overall (18:51)
February 14 – Kaiser Half-Marathon
April 3 – Credit Union SacTown 10 Miler (1:05)
April 10 – Galveston 70.3; 2nd AG, 4th Overall
April 30 – Wildflower Triathlon; 1st Amateur Overall
June 11 – Pacific Grove; 1st Amateur Overall
July 10 -Vineman 70.3; 3rd AG
July 24 – Ironman Whistler 70.3; 2nd Overall
August 21 – San Francisco Triathlon at Alcatraz; 3rd Overall
October 8 – Ironman Kona; Top 10 AG